Elite Spine & Sports Care serves Fort Lee, NJ and the surrounding areas of Bergen County with quality Massage Therapy services. Located on Parker Avenue in Fort Lee, we strive to bring the same high-quality care as our original Passaic County location.
What Is Massage Therapy?
It is the application of soft-tissue manipulation techniques to the body, intending to reduce stress and fatigue while improving circulation. These services can be useful for a variety of conditions including:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve your range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Increase joint flexibility
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing appearance of scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving your circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
Our Local Fort Lee NJ Services Include: