Massage Therapy Services at Elite Spine and Sports Care Of Fort Lee
Elite Spine & Sports Care is proud to now provide Fort Lee, New Jersey and the surrounding areas of Bergen County with Massage Therapy services. Our new location on Parker Avenue in Fort Lee strives to bring the same high-quality care as our original Passaic County location.
What Is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy is the application of soft-tissue manipulation techniques to the body, intending to reduce stress and fatigue while improving circulation. Massage therapy services can be useful for a variety of conditions including:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Increase joint flexibility
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain.
Physical Therapy Services In Fort Lee